- Plastic bottle with a wide mouth
- Newspaper strips or tissue paper
- White glue
- Paint brush
- Black poster color
- Ribbon, glitter stickers or beads
- Color paper
- Firstly, wash the plastic bottle and dry it.
- Apply glue liberally on the bottle. Then paste the newspaper strips or tissue paper on to it. Allow it to dry
- Once it is dry, give it a thick coating of black poster color. Keep it for drying.
- Tie a colorful ribbon around it and make paper flowers using color paper. Place the flowers in the bottle. Now decorate the flower vase with glitter stickers or beads or with any other decorative items as you wish.
- Your flower vase is ready.
Leave a comment and help us to improve
One Reply to “Flower Vase from Plastic Bottle- By Nadia Mustaq”
That work of art is wonderful Nadia